There is debate about E-readers beginning to make books obsolete.
The local ‘free-store’ [dump] is FULL of unused, once-loved books.
When I am practising painting [or just feel like mixing it up], I use book covers instead of canvas or boards.
- Using outdated/unreadable books can save paper and canvas.
- No energy is used to produce something new.
- It gives books a new way to be loved and appreciated.
- Self-supporting artwork (no frame needed!)
- Adds interesting dynamic to your work
Try it out for yourself! Post some pictures! Tell me what you think!
<3 <3 <3 Arisetotrash