♫ you can never have too many platform boots ♫
I have yet to try this one… what a great way to give a new life to the flipflops hanging around at home.
- Flat Lace ups shoes- Could be Vans, Converse or high tops –High Tops provide more support for your ankles) ,
- Three pairs of rubber thongs, give or take depending on how high you would like your creepers. You may find that you will need a larger size of thongs than what would you normally wear.
- Shoe glue – I used 2 tubes.
- Large serrated knife
- Ink pen or pencil
- Plasti-Dip liquid rubber paint
- Sponge paint brush
- Rubber bands
- Rubber Gloves- So you dont get glue all over your hands
Step 1: Clean the Shoes
- Ensure that before you start making the shoes that they are thoroughly cleaned, Use Mentholated Spirits or nail polish remover to do so. (It’s essential to make sure everything is clean as dirt and moisture prevent glue from making a secure bond.)
View original post 475 more words